Re: fixative/adhesive

Not to be a wet blanket about the small mouth atomizer/spritzers:  be very
careful in using them, as you may aspirate some of the mist when you inhale
during the spray process.  Don Guyot told me about this many years ago, as
did a friend who had used the mouth atomizer and developed a bad case of
lung disease as a result, according to her doctor.  After learning of the
caution about using the mouth atomizer, I switched to a paint sprayer.

Susan