Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Oct 2000 to 5 Oct 2000 (#2000-272)

An apology in advance for the following (I just can't keep away from
cheesy puns):

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Paul T Werner wrote:

> Sheesh - I've never tried the non-fat mozzarella; I guess that would work
> as well, though I'd be a bit careful about getting it commercially: gum
> additives and all that.

Paul, are you suggesting that we declare a state of guar on such
additives?

I could milk this for some more, but I think that I've skimmed off the
cream.

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC