need nylon or plastic screw posts

I need to find a source (online would be nice) for clear plactic or
nylon or plexi (?) screw posts. I can find most types of metal screw
posts, but not plastic. I bought a box while I lived in Dallas, but now
I'm 1200 miles away and can't find another local source.

Any help or leads would be helpful.

I'm in SE Michigan, convenient to Ann Arbor or Detroit.

thanks

--
Darryl Baird