Bookbinding faculty position

This is a reminder to anyone interested in the full time faculty
bookbinding position at The University of Alabama that our time frame is
fairly tight. Applications need to be made by October 31st to fill the
position for January. If you have any questions please feel free to
contact me. The position announcement is found at the UA website listed
below.

Steve Miller
Associate professor, printer & papermaker
MFA in the Book Arts Program, The University of Alabama
205.348.1525
http://www.slis.ua.edu/ba/book.html