Re: HTML message

Well, this one came through cleanly. Don't know what you're using as your
email application, but don't use styles or formatting commands, if it asks
whether styled or plain, select plain, and if it asks about HTML say no HTML.

p.

At 09:33 AM 10/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
> Anyone know why this list is the only one that receives my messages in
>HTML?
>
>Kathie  (who will be glad to "fix" it if I can figure it out!!)
>San Diego

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>