Re: Alien Invasion

At 12:19 PM 10/11/2000 -0400, Penaninknc@aol.com wrote:
>You might want to check the settings/preferences for how you see pages/mail.
>You may have inadvertently allowed or set your window so that it shows up
>green.  I know that mine have no such coloring.

That's probably cuz you're using AOL 5.0 for Mac sub 28 as your mailer,
which I can only assume doesn't interpret the extra formatting. ;)

>Maybe the aliens have invaded only your computer?   ; -)

Now *that* would be both interesting and intriguing!

Ron ;)

I have so much to accomplish today that I must meditate
for two hours instead of one. --Gandhi

Psymon's Meditations Et Cetera-> http://www.psymon.com
Paper Your Walls: http://www.psymon.com/art/wallpaper/