Re: HTML message

I'm getting really confused here. Kathie's last message came through just
as it should on my end. All I can say is that it probably comes down to a
variety of factors such as the senders original message (did they use
"styles"/colors/html...) and the recipients ability to process that. There
is nothing I can do, but encourage people to just send plain text and be
tolerant.

Sorry.

p.

At 12:35 AM 10/12/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>At 09:33 10/11/00 -0700, K. Gillaspey wrote:
> > Anyone know why this list is the only one that receives my messages in
> >HTML?
> >
> >Kathie  (who will be glad to "fix" it if I can figure it out!!)
> >San Diego
>
>This one did not come thru HTML, but did have a background color.
>
>D.

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>