Re: Book-Binding Equipment on Ebay

The URL for John Tewell's (bubblejett) items is
<http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=bubblejett
&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25>

If listing things for sale, it would help if people remembered to include
information such as URLs and other essential contact information. Now, a
skiver or Tim Ely's new, very nice, cosmic sewing frame.

Peter

At 04:09 PM 10/12/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I just listed 3 items on ebay.  In case anyone is interested.
>1. Standing Press
>2. Electric corner cutter/rounder
>3. Electic Skiver
>
>  I will also be listing a Triumph paper cutter, and another press later.
John

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>