Re: Book-Binding Equipment on Ebay

Links to equipment on ebay under "Bookbinding"
Standing Press:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=466514782

Skiver (I have better photo available upon request.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=466551657

Corner Cutter: Note..photo is sideways and I could not edit it. It looks like
the cutter is on it's side. The phot is bad, I have since taken another shot
and I can send it to anyone interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=466532158
  Thanks. JT