NO ATTACHMENTS TO THE LIST, PERIOD.

If you have a website (John, I know you do) post them there, and pass the
URL to the list. Again DON'T SEND ATTACHMENTS!

So that the attachment doesn't cause any further pain in other reiterations
(as an attachment), I am reviewing all postings before sending. NOTE: This
will not keep it from going around as ASCII in the body of messages.

Apologies to the list for the inconvenience.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>