Re: need nylon or plastic screw posts

>I need to find a source (online would be nice) for clear plactic or
>nylon or plexi (?) screw posts. I can find most types of metal screw
>posts, but not plastic. ...
We don't normally stock them, but our wholesaler has these, so if you want a
full lot (100 posts+100 screws) we can order some specially for you. The
plastic is clear Cellulose Acetate Butyrate; lengths are from 1/4" to 1" in
1/8" increments. We can also get the nylon/poly sets in white and black;
these are "rapid assembly", i.e. there is enough give that the screw can be
pushed into the post most of the way.
-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail
 info@papertrail.on.ca