Re: TUNDRA PVA

> The answer is, it's probably not archival.
> PVA-polyvinyl acetate comes in all different brands & qualities.

I had a feeling that this would be the answer.  It is intended to be used to
glue their wooden floor planks.  Probably something where being archival is
not an issue.

I will probably use it as I would Elmers or those types of glue.  You've got
to admit, though, it was a GOOD buy <ggg>

Kathie
San Diego