Altered Books

Dear list members:

I am doing some research on artists who work with altered books--existing
books that have been transformed by personal augmenting, embellishment,
collage or  sculptural techniques.  I am currently preparing a slide lecture
to present at  the November meeting of Boston Book Arts ( I will probably be
giving this lecture at subsequent times as well).  If you work in this
medium, and have slides to share with me, I would appreciate your
participation!  I will be happy to reimburse you for the cost of the slides.
Please reply directly to me--off list.  Many thanks,
Sharon McCartney
<lilypeek@aol.com