Re: Altered Books

Sharon,

You might want to check an eGroup called Altered Books. You can read about it
and join at this site: http://www.egroups.com/group/alteredbooks  and then
post your request to the list. Once you join the list, you also have access
to Files -- photos of altered books uploaded by members. Hope this helps.

Suzanne

In a message dated 10/16/00 9:55:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,