Re: paper coating (VIRUS?)

Sorry, but there was no virus attached to this, or any other message to the
list recently. Must have come from somewhere else.

As always in these situations, use anti-virus software, and keep your virus
definitions up to date. Don't send attachments, and don't open anything
you're not sure of.

Peter

At 11:44 PM 10/17/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>To All...I received a virus message attached to this notice!!!
>Sorry Jane, but you may have contamination!
>Kathy
>
>Jane Conneen wrote:
>
> > Hi Pat:
> >
> > There are also some wonderful Hahnemuhle papers that have been coated
> for Ink
> > Jet - Ingres, Bugra, and many others.
> >
> > You can find out about these from Pavel at Atlantic Papers, 1800 Mearns
> Road,
> > Ivyland, PA 18974. Telephone: 800 367 8547, FAX: 800 367 1016.
> >
> > They all look wonderful but I haven't had time to try them yet.
> >
> > Jane

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>