Job Title/Discription

I'm in the process of trying to change the job title for the in-house
binder.  I would be interested in knowing what titles libraries are using
for their in-house binding staff.   This position is not considered to be a
"professional" position.

Please respond to me directly.

Thanks muchly!

Sheila Orth