Re: Kiwi polish (Meltonian)

The product is Meltonian Shoe Cream, made in England. Kiwi uses the same
formula which contains wax not oil. I'm not sure of the relation of Kiwi to
Meltonian, but Kiwi is not mentioned on what I have. I buy it at a boot and
saddle store. It comes in many colors, but for new leather the neutral Kiwi
available at your local store is just what you want.

Betty