Re: Kiwi polish (Meltonian)

Perhaps other Aussies will comment. We get both products down here. I
have no idea what the ingredients are in each but I don't think the
formula could possibly be the same. Maybe they have the same ingredients
in different proportions - Meltonian Shoes Cream is much lighter and
'creamier' than Kiwi. It also comes in a wider range of colours.