Re: fountain of youth?

Yes, Dorothy, I have seen old leather bibles, read daily and carried to
church on Sunday, covers still in beautiful condition without any treatment
other than the lanolin from the reader's loving hands. On the other hand,
the leather on the family bible, which just sat there for years gathering
dust, is dried out and flaking away.
Betty