Re: fountain of youth?

Mavis wrote:
>I would like to ask Richard? who wrote the bottom email, where is
>the ' Northampton (England--the National Leathersellers' Centre
>school of tanning),'

In 1978 is was in Northampton, England. Now part of University College
Northampton:

 The British School of Leather Technology operates in a modern
purpose-built facility, the Leathersellers Centre, including a tannery
(200 m2) with more then 35 processing vessels and machines from the
simplest to the most sophisticated available.

--
        Richard
        http://minsky.com