Re: Kiwi polish (Meltonian)

I get Kiwi Meltonian Boot & Shoe Cream Polish, which I use mostly for mail
art on manila envelopes. The address is
Kiwi Brands, Inc.
Douglassville, PA 19518
and the jar also adds "U.S.A./E.U."

I found them online, also, and emailed a question about contents. No longer
have that address, but they could be found online.
nan e
North Redwoods Book Arts Guild
Eureka, Calif.