Re: Keeping methyl cellulose

Bill is lucky and lives in an area with fewer problems
of adhesives going bad.  If I make wheat or rice
paste, if I do not refrigerate it, it will mold within
48 hours in the climate in Charleston, South Carolina.
Methyl Cellulose and PVA are different stories.  I do
not refrigerate either of them.  Northern climates
generally have fewer problems with mold where pastes/adhesives
are concerned based on what I have gleened from this list
and other contacts with binders.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC