Re: adhesives

I like Tacky glue for holding on beads, sequines, etc. There is an
"Extra-Thick Designers Tacky Glue" that is really good for this type of thing
because it is quite "dry" and thick and you can put it on with a tootpick or
tiny brush and it stays where you put it.  I use the thick stuff even for
holding washers, etc. on my collage work.

Hollander's here in Ann Arbor (Hollanders.com) have their own brand of thick
PVA which is even better than the Tacky Glue Brand.

Also - while on the topic if anyone is in this area - Hollander's has a "Book
Art" exhibit up and running and there are some very good pieces in the
exhibit - quite inspiring!
Jacqueline