Re: adhesives

I agree,  "Aleen's Thick Designer Tacky Glue" is perfect for adhering
sequins, buttons,  charms, or other book or box embellishments.
I use it in all of my book and box classes. One word of advice, however,
it is definitely thick, so once you cut the tip of the bottle, stand it
upside down and keep it that way, in a cup, mug or other container where
it will live for the rest of its days. Simply pull out the glue plug
when you need it next.