Book conservator play

Yesterday I went to an interesting play that focuses on relationships in a
book conservation lab.  There is a fair amount of material on conservation
although the emphasis is on interpersonal relationships.

The play, by Sherry Kramer, is called "What a Man Weighs".  If you ever
get a chance to see it and if the production company is good I think that
you will find it worthwhile.

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC