Website update

Dear Friends
        I have updated my website. Additions are a new project- an accordion
book, a  new section in  Resources- Where to buy Art and Bookmaking
Supplies (it's geared for  teachers who haven't much familiarity with
art supply stores; there is some web info and some local- greater
Boston- locations; it's by no means comprehensive but rather places I
have dealt with) , and at last an entry in the Artist's Book section. I
had planned to put up some images from the Spirit Book Series but I am
in the midst of several new pieces and thought it best to wait until
they are finished. So I have added a section for Notan Press under which
I publish edition books.  Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

in good spirit
Susan
--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord