Southworth Corner Rounder

I have sold all of the extra binding equipment that I had available with the
exception of a nice "Southworth" corner rounder / cutter. This is a floor
model, fully electric and works very well. It will cut books or stacks of
paper up to about 4 1/2" high. The price is $500 firm. The item is located in
Columbus, Ohio.