Re: Geometrically challenged

In a message dated 10/22/00 7:58:55 PM, kelsey.woodward@VALLEY.NET writes:

<< Can anyone give me advice about setting up a jig or jigs for cutting =
accurate triangles on my board shear.  >>

My board shear is an iron-top Jacques. Magnets can be used as fences to
accurately cut numerous pieces to the same angle.
If your board shear is not a metal top, you could purchase a sheet of
galvanized metal from a hardware store and again use magnets.
Otherwise, you might try to use a piece of (binder?) board that fits against
the left-hand fence and would be cut to an angle. The material to be cut
would align with the subsitute fence and then get cut.
Hope this helps.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695