The Virus

If any of you got stuck with the virus as I did yesterday (we just adopted a
cat and I suppose the curiosity thing stuck to me) if you go to:
http://members.fortunecity.com/plancolombia/linux322.zip

it will provide you with the steps to resolve the problem.  My ISP,
Earthlink/support, was also helpful in getting it through.

Charles Schermerhorn