virus

It is often a good idea to use a dedicated mail programme which does not
automatically open attachments.

Pegasus and Eudora are both freeware programmes and although I always keep my
virus protection up to date I am safer using these programmes than Outlook
Express or other similar packages.

cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com