London Suppliers

Dear Mavis,

>I am assuming that Emily Artinian is in the uk, if you're a practising book
>artist, could you give me any information on some suppliers in the uk?

You may like to pay us a visit at:

Unit 28, Park Royal Metro Centre
Britannia Way
off Coronation Road
London, NW10 7PR.

We are open Monday - Friday 08.30 - 16.30.  Directions to find us can be
found on our web site - just click on the Contacts & Location link.

best wishes,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.