Location and date for your event

------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01C03F44.188884E0

Considering that this list is international in its scope, it would be =
nice to know immediately from the subject line where and when an event =
will take place.

I get a lot of messages each day, and it's nice to see immediately in =
the subject line whether an event is convenient to my schedule and =
location. Sure beats having to wade through the entire message only to =
find that ... aw, shucks, I can't go to that one!

------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01C03F44.188884E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Considering that this list is =
international in its=20
scope, it would be nice to know immediately from the subject line where =
and when=20
an event will take place.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I get a lot of messages each day, and =
it's nice to=20
see immediately in the subject line whether an event is convenient to my =

schedule and location. Sure beats having to wade through the entire =
message only=20
to find that ... aw, shucks, I can't go to that =
one!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01C03F44.188884E0--