Periodicals on eBay

Hello to the list!

I've just listed another group of interesting items on eBay from my personal
collection, and I think that some of you on the list will be interested.

I'm offering eighteen (18) individual periodicals - magazines, journals, etc.
that all deal with various aspects of the book arts, whether it be
bookbinding, book collecting, fine press books, etc.

You will find:

(7) different issues of 'BIBLIO' Magazine - "The Magazine for Collectors of
Books, Manuscripts, and Ephemera

(6) different issues of 'BOOKWAYS' - "A Quarterly for the Book Arts" -- which
includes a copy of their final issue

(3) copies of 'FIRSTS' - a monthly magazine about "Collecting Modern First
Editions"

(1) copy of 'BOOKBINDER', the lovely annual Journal issued by the Society of
Bookbinders ("SOB")

and

(1) copy of 'BOOK' - "The Magazine for the Reading Life"

If you are interested in taking a look (as always, browsing on eBay is free!)
you can go to the following item by cutting and pasting the URL. Once you are
on the appropriate page, you can click on "View Seller's Other Auctions" to
see a complete list of all the other 17 items.  Cut and paste:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=480854713

Thanks, Karen L. Crisalli