UK - USA

There is an article in a magazine called "Somerset STudio" I wrote
(Nov/Dec issue) covering the Corcoran artist's book fair (hosted by
Pyramid Atlantic).  I covered it before moving to the UK so am VERY
interested in similar fairs in the greater London area.
http://www.somersetstudio.com/html/somerset_studio_magazine.html

My favourite artist at the Corcoran fair was Julie Chen.  I would love
to send her an email telling her about the article but don't know her
email.  Would anyone possibly know her.

Thanks!

Patty Harrison
Fetcham, Surrey