Re: UK - USA

I'm not sure if she is the same Julie Chen you are looking for, but there =
is  book artist Julie Chen at Mills College in Oakland, CA -- she is an =
instructor in the Book Arts Department. I don't have her email address, =
but I am sure you could call or email Mills College to get her office =
phone number or email address. The url for Mills College is: http://www.mil=
ls.edu/

If you do reach her, please let her know I say 'hi'. She is a wonderful =
person, my first bookbinding instructor, and has always been an inspiration=
 to me.

Hope this helps,
Nicole=20

Nicole Andersen Book Arts
555 O'Neill Avenue, No. 1
Belmont, California 94002

phone and fax: 650 596 0775

>>> xcellent@CLARA.CO.UK - 10/27/00 1:04 AM >>>
There is an article in a magazine called "Somerset STudio" I wrote
(Nov/Dec issue) covering the Corcoran artist's book fair (hosted by
Pyramid Atlantic).  I covered it before moving to the UK so am VERY
interested in similar fairs in the greater London area.
http://www.somersetstudio.com/html/somerset_studio_magazine.html

My favourite artist at the Corcoran fair was Julie Chen.  I would love
to send her an email telling her about the article but don't know her
email.  Would anyone possibly know her.

Thanks!

Patty Harrison
Fetcham, Surrey