Re: The Booklover's Repair Kit

Thank you Mr. Minsky for the information about the Repair Kit on your
last message. It is rather like what I needed. Since I do not execute
repairs regularly, I forget.. this book said that, the other said
something else.. and the materials always missing..when my fancy or
courage comes to undertake such a repair job. The Kit is concise,
precise and authoritative. So, I am going to print it and keep it in a
prominent place in my studio area (amongst millions of paint jars,
papers, brushes, boxes, found tools and so on). Grateful,
                         Rezan

--
Rezan Peya Gökçen,
rgokcen@uoguelph.ca