Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Full unsubscription information... in the footer with URL for Book_Arts-L
FAQ. If you have problems, please contact me, NOT the list, and be specific
as to what the problem is. With 99.9% of requests, it comes down to sending
the command to the wrong address or misspelling the listname or using
improper syntax. REMEMBER, commands are sent to a machine, not me as an
idividual.

While fuzzy math and logic may be reasonable in an election year, the
machine knows only correct and incorrect.

Peter
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

At 01:58 PM 10/31/00 EST, you wrote:
>PLEASE TAKE ME OFF OF THE LIST SERV-LIST! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE
>FOR A LONG TIME!THANK-YOU

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>