Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 29 Nov 2000 to 30 Nov 2000 (#2000-326)

Julie, thanks for your post entitled "Artists for fair pay vs.
Lawyers".  I found it extremely informative and relevant to my own
situation.  My husband and I are artists and are learning the ins and
outs of artists' rights, and what we might expect to have to go up
against in the publishing world.  Hearing your husband continues to have
creative control over his own body of work in spite of this absurd
contract situation, and was able to protest the contract & yet continue
to work, has given me hope!

Robin T :)