Re: moving vandercook presses

--part1_b7.9273efa.275be26f_boundary

I did omit one very important point -- the chains or straps should be hooked
underneath the bed on all four sides - not clear down to the feet of the
press - then the press would react in a top heavy manner -- yes, do remember,
that 60 to 70 percent or more of the weight is in bed and cylinder.
Sometimes, too often, the obvious does get neglected !
Mike

--part1_b7.9273efa.275be26f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I did omit one very important point -- the chains or straps should be hooked <BR>underneath the bed on all four sides - not clear down to the feet of the <BR>press - then the press would react in a top heavy manner -- yes, do remember, <BR>that 60 to 70 percent or more of the weight is in bed and cylinder. <BR>Sometimes, too often, the obvious does get neglected !
<BR>Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b7.9273efa.275be26f_boundary--