Re: handheld scanner HELP!!

Thanks to all who were kind enough to respond to my query. I'll summarize
the results of your leads when I'm able to check them all out.

Ignacio Franc=E9s
if@boybeaver.com

Create & Communicate with BoyBeaver Fonts
http://www.boybeaver.com

Biblio@BoyBeaver: Typography: The People & Their Story
http://www.boybeaver.com/biblio/index.html