WARNING!: A great Shockwave flash movie

>Check out this new flash movie that I downloaded just now ... It's Great
>Bye

This virus just hit a few other lists I'm on, and it is real. My Norton
Anti-virus was howling. The subject line read, "A great Shockwave flash
movie". Attachment name was "creative.exe." Full details can be found at
<http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.prolin.worm.html>.

I have temporarily set the list to "Editor, hold" which means that ALL
postings to the list will be screened by me. Do not send any attachments to
the list, and don't open any from an uncertain source.

Please remember to update your virus definitions.

This ends this public service announcement.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>