Bindery equipment available

Earlier this year a long-time bookbinder in Denton, Texas, USA passed
away. His family is trying to sell his bindery equipment
and have had some success but still have four items left. The items and
asking prices are:

Board shear                                                $1000
27 inch guillotine with extra blades               $2000
Kensol foil stamper (Model 12T, I believe)   $2500
Turned edge machine                                    $200

I have personally seen all of the equipment and it is in superb
condition. I don't know the manufacturer of the board shear or
guillotine, but I can tell you that they are pretty massive, free
standing, vintage, cast iron machines. Prices are negotiable. All items
are currently in Denton, Texas. Shipping can be arranged or the family
will meet a buyer in Denton, TX for pickup. Serious enquiries can be
made to Jeana Riggs via e-mail at:  jdriggs@bluebon.net