Book/Performance in NYC

Dear friends,
Catlin Cobb and I are happy to  presenting, once again Embrace, our
performance piece, which has been reworked, and revised. Below is the
information as well as a brief description. If you would like to receive
ajpeg of the front of the postcard, please contact me off list, and I
will be happy to send it to you. If you are in the NYC area, I hope you
can attend. If you need driving directions, also contact me off list or
WAX at the Reservations  phone number.  Regards, Miriam Schaer

Catlin Cobb /Dance Performance
Premieres
Embrace
a new work
with visual artist Miriam Schaer

Thurday Friday Saturday
December 14, 15, 16

All Performances 8.30 p.m.
Tickets: $5.00
Reservations 718-599-7997

Performers
Russel Aubry, Robin Shevitz, Adrianna Thompson
Catlin Cobb, Margo Grib, Erik Kaiel
Gayle Malcolm-Lofits

Lighting by Jeremy Morris

WAX
Williamburg Art Nexus
205 N 7th Street
Brooklyn NY 11211
L train to Bedford Avenue

Embrace is  about the relationships  we form throughout life-with people,
animals, nature, objects,  begining with those we form in earliest
childhood. The piece incorporates movement, spoken word and my books.
Some pieces , like those made from toddler clothing,  been previously
exhibited and others that have been created specifically for this piece.
The text is based on the expirences of the performers,  as well as
original text from the Dick and Jane Readers