Re: tape residue

Mark,

I've used a product called "De-Solvit" (found in the laundry products aisle
of the market) to remove sticky-stuff from various things, but don't know how
it might affect the binding--or the color thereof.  It's a citrus-y smelling,
oily liquid, but works great.

Also, in the past I seem to remember hearing something about lighter fluid,
but ...

Neala
in Southern California