intro and hollander plans

Hello, my name is Jim.  I'm new here and thought I'd say
hello.  I've been playing around with making paper for a
while and I can't seem to stop.    I also make musical
instruments and hand made knives and tools.
I'm wondering if any one has a plan for a hollander beater.
As I understand it it's basically like a steamboat paddle
wheel in a tub of water.  I'd like to build a small one if
I can understand the concept clearly.  thanks!
Jim in North Texas