collectors books on eBay

Hi to 'the list' -

I've just added (8) books to eBay from my personal collection and thought
some of you might be interested. First, I should point out that this is the
first group of books I have listed that has absolutely NOTHING to do with
bookbinding!  These are just some collectible, unique or otherwise
interesting books that I think should live somewhere else for a change, since
I am moving in a few months.

There are a couple of early "Limited Editions Club" books (including 'Utopia'
- which was designed and signed by Bruce Rogers); a fashion industry auction
catalog; a couple of limited edition/fine press books including one with what
I think are pochoir drawings, and a peculiar signed Edward Gorey flip
booklet.

If you want to take a look, copy and paste the following "address". Once you
are on that page, you can click on the "View Seller's Other Auctions" to see
all eight books.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=520951196

Thanks for looking.

And, for those of you who have been asking me about my next list of
BOOKBINDING MANUALS, I don't plan to list the next 25+ books until about six
weeks from now....say late January. It takes me a LOT of time to get these
described and scanned in preparation for putting them on eBay and with the
various holidays and travel plans it will be a while!

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli