Re: intro and hollander plans

Thanks for writing Rikki.  I'm up near Sherman north of
Dallas on lake texoma.
I've signed onto that list and will search the archives.
I'm in transition from hobby to ...whatever a good name is~
I ordered some ready pulp from twin rocker and built my
basic stuff.  I am most intrested in making art paper...for
painting....like watercolor wet on wet, and paper art,
using forms and fiber.  I had a bit of know nothing
experience with old cotton rags and found plant fiber which
got me hooked I guess.   Right now I'm   making a bunch of
personal stationairy for folks for christmas.

If anyone knows of any paper making folks up this way, I
wouldn't mind watching someone who really knows what they
are doing at work.

thanks again.
Jim Shepard