Fw: 41!!!

Take this test for yourself...and send it to your friends,including me, and
let them know who you are. My score is in the subject box...

 Don't peek but begin the test as you scroll down and answer. Answers  are
for  who you are now...not who you were in the past. Have a pen or pencil
and  paper  ready.

 This is a real test given by the Human Relations departments at many  of
the  major corporations today. It helps them get a better insight concerning
their  employees and potential employees. It's only 10 simple questions,
so...Grab  a  pencil and paper, keeping track of your letter answers. Make
sure to change  the subject of the e-mail to read YOUR score. When you are
finished,
forward  this to everyone you know, and also send it to the person who sent
this to  you. Make sure to put YOUR score in the subject box.

> > > interrupted.

> > > going

> > > trust

> > > rather