Re: Fw: 41!!!

OK, this gets the psychologist in me going!  First, however, a caveat, I
am an academic and not a clinical psychologist.  However, I have been
trained in testing and assessment issues.

Without information concerning the reliability and validity of the
measure, I would question anyone's taking the results of this test
seriously.  Indeed, many human resource staff use measures of no value.  A
prime example is graphology--handwriting analysis--a widely used hiring
procedure in Europe and Israel for which there is no real evidence of
validity.

So, have fun, but be wary.

R*

Department of Psychology