Comm: Lineco bookbinding supplies

Lineco Order-I'm going to be ordering from Lineco. They have the BEST
supplies for bookmaking on the planet! I use all of their materials in ALL
of my classes & projects!
Please take 25% off of these prices
Shipping & insurance are additional

HEADBAND
BLACK 6" $4
WHITE 6" $4
RED 6" $4

DUMMERSTON SUPERIOR QUALITY BOOK CLOTH ACID/FREE-ALL EXCEPT LINEN ARE 26 1/2
X 36" SHEET LINEN IS 18X36"
BLACK
GREEN
BLUE
BURGUNDY
RED
GREY ARE ALL $17 EA WHILE LINEN IS $19

DUMMERSTON GOOD QUALITY BOOK CLOTH -PREVENTS ADHESIVE BLEEDING
NATURAL
BLACK
GREEN
BLUE
BURGUNDY
$13 EA

IRISH LINEN THREAD-EXPANDS W/ MOISTURE TO PREVENT TEARS IN PAPER 50 YDS IN A
PK $8

BINDING TAPE-LINEN TAPE 3/8" WIDE 60 IN A PK $10

SUPER-FINE OPEN WAVE COTTON GIVES GOOD ADHESIVE PENETRATION TO UINTE
SIGNUATRES WHILE LEAVING THE BACKBONE FLEXIBLE 18X36" $10

BEESWAX-FOR LUBRICATING THREAD $7

NEUTRAL PH ADHESIVE-A/F, USE FOR GLUING SIGNATURES, END SHEETS, REPAIR,
COLLAGE, ETC...
4 OZ $7
8 OZ $10
QUART $27
GALLON $56

METHYL CELLULOSE ADHESIVE-NEUTRAL PH, WATER REVERSIBLE ADHESIVE, DRIES CLEAR
1.5 0Z $8.50

HEAVY DUTY AWL $20
LIGHT DUTY AWL $6.50
CLAY TOOL AWL (THAT I USE) $4

BOOKBINDERS NEEDLES 5 IN PK  $6

BONE FOLDERS LG $8.50
SM $6

A/F DAVEY BOARD-FOR BOOKS, BOXES, SLIPCASES
SM SHEET-4 IN PK 13X19"
70 PT $16
80 PT $18
100 PT $21
ALSO AVAILABLE LG 26X28" IN 70,74,80,90,100 PT BUT THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE!

BLACK REPAIR TAPE 2" WIDE -ATTACHES TORN BOOK COVERS, SELF ADHESIVE 15 YRD
$23

WIDE 1" GUMMED TAPE ATTACHES SIGNATURES TO COVER PERFORATED TO FOLD EASILY
36" $6
2" WIDE -48" $7

QUICK BIND TAPE WHITE GUMMED TAPE 36" $9

SCREW POSTS, PRECUT BOARDS, ALBUMS, ETC.. ALSO AVAILABLE

BLACK WAXED LINEN THREAD $11 FOR 100 YRD SPOOL -OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE AS
BROWN

**SHIPPING/INSURANCE ADDITIONAL
CA RESIDENTS MUST ADD SALES TAX
 Please email me if you have any questions, etc...
Thanks!

Kelly Kilmer
"I Made This"
http://home.att.net/~egorey99/kellyswebsite.doc.html